Friday, March 20, 2015

Kinda crazy - don't judge me haha

So last night I had too much time on my hands. For once it was all quiet in Varsity Apartments. This is really odd because usually it's loud almost every night, especially Thursday nights! Anyway... I have been wondering about the online dating situation here. I don't want to find someone here, but I am curious. Last night I did some investigating. They have some different sites than we do and some familiar ones. For instance they have Zoosk, eHarmony, Christian Mingle, Match, and PlentyofFish. They also have some not so recognizable ones like Elite Singles, Be2, NaughtyDate, Click Flirt, and Be Naughty. So I checked some of them out. Some were obviously sex sites... which I guess we have some of those too in the US. I also read some reviews of the sites.

As you can probably guess I decided to sign up for one and see what happens. I signed up looking for friends. So we shall see what happens. If they are anything like my experiences in the US this should be an interesting and bumpy ride haha.

On another note this morning I woke up and got to Skype with my Grandma! Thank you Chelle for making that work out. It was so good to see her face. :) As much as I love being here I do miss my family. Today turned into quite the Skyping day for me actually! I started with Chelle, Linda, and Grandma, then I talked with Mom, Dad, and Murphy, then Allie, and even Nicole! It was really nice to talk with my friends. I feel like there is so much to catch up on. Also it was Nicole's birthday so I am really glad we made that happen!

It was SOOOO hot today! I am glad we went to the beach yesterday! Today would have been to damn hot! It is now 430 pm and its still 86* and feels like 94*. Ugh. Oh well at least we have air con!

Also today I got all my reading done for next week and I think I got my Ship stuff figured out. I was majoring in Accounting and HR Management. I decided even though accounting is a smarter major... I just don't like it. I really want to work for a non profit that help veterans cope after returning home. So I decided to keep my HR Management major and minor in psychology. I think it will be useful to have experience in that. Also who knows... it will set me up to go back to school for a degree in psychology if I want. ;) Ya just never know!

Alrighy well I will keep you updated ;) Wish me luck haha

No comments:

Post a Comment